Geneva Motor Show 2016 : Aston Martin DB11
This exhibition included seven sections:
- There were different motor cars and chassis which have 3, 4, or more wheels.
- This section was designed for bodywork motor cars, concept cars and refined cars.
- In section number three people could saw accessories and parts for vehicles.
- This section showed products of the automotive supply industry.
- In this section visitors could estimate repair, storage and maintenance of motor cars.
- Different miscellaneous products were placed in sixth section.
- One of the most attractive sections with animations / attractions.
Now let’s talk about key cars of the event. All these car models saw the world for the first time. There was a marvelous Jaguar F-Type (the SVR) which had a speed of 200mph and magnificent Lamborghini Centenario. This collection is a limited edition and it consists of 760 cars. Only very rich buyers can afford such vehicle and forty cars are already sold.
Here is required instruction on Motor salons. We have the best sources for Motor salons. Check it out for yourself! You can find Aston Martin DB11 guide and look the latest Geneva Motor Show 2016 in here.
Back to Geneva Motor Show 2016
Aston Martin DB11