Every car lover wants to get to the greatest car show which is called Geneva Motor Show. It takes place every year in March. The place of the event is the Geneva Palexpo. This show has been held since 1905 so it has a very rich history. There you can see the latest car models of the most famous manufacturers and other developments in automobile sphere. This year was not an exception. 86th Geneva Motor Show took place from third to thirteen of March.
This exhibition included seven sections:
- There were different motor cars and chassis which have 3, 4, or more wheels.
- This section was designed for bodywork motor cars, concept cars and refined cars.
- In section number three people could saw accessories and parts for vehicles.
- This section showed products of the automotive supply industry.
- In this section visitors could estimate repair, storage and maintenance of motor cars.
- Different miscellaneous products were placed in sixth section.
- One of the most attractive sections with animations / attractions.
Now let’s talk about key cars of the event. All these car models saw the world for the first time. There was a marvelous Jaguar F-Type (the SVR) which had a speed of 200mph and magnificent Lamborghini Centenario. This collection is a limited edition and it consists of 760 cars. Only very rich buyers can afford such vehicle and forty cars are already sold.
Bugatti showed its new Chiron which costed almost two million euro. The car can reach speed in 260mph. It is the ideal choice for those who like really fast ride.
If you like sports car you should pay your attention to a new Porsche 718 Boxster. This model has the best rear-engine Porsche. There was also a super impressive car from McLaren (the 570GT) which was worth your attention too.
The new Fiat 124 Spider was very interesting. But it illustrated some changes in the company which could turn out useless.
Here is the full list of key cars of the event:
- Audi Q2
- Maserati Levante
- Bugatti Chiron
- Skoda Vision S
- Aston Martin DB11
- Honda Civic concept
- Renault Scenic
- Volvo V90
After the show, more than 80% of its participants said that they were very satisfied with the exhibition. People from all over the country went to the event and supported their favorite brands. More than that, the number of visitors increased in 0.7% this year. Mr. André Hefti, the Managing Director of the Motor Show, was very pleased with the results of the show and he hoped that the next year will be even better.